Having completed projects for Rio Tinto, Woodside, Downer, Horizon Power, UGL and many others, delivering a high-quality service and workmanship has allowed us to develop strong relationships, gain a good reputation and come highly recommended.
We have undertaken projects overseas including Fiji and the Philippines all with high-quality outcomes and workmanship and very happy customers.
We have a passion for safety and work on a safety first outlook for our team, contractors and customers, remaining incident and injury free.
Woodside Energy – Karratha Gas Plant, WA
An ongoing project – 33kV upgrades including major shutdown schedules.
Downer EDI – St Ives, Goldfields, WA
This project involved the replacement of an 11kV switchroom and was completed 5 days under the scheduled time allowing production to start earlier than projected.
RTIO – Marandoo, Tom Price, Cape Lambert, WA
All 33kV upgrades.
EPCI – Fiji
33kV GIS upgrade projects throughout Fiji.
ABB – Philippines
Upgrade project 132kV ABB outdoor terminations and Sudkabel GIS for Geothermal Power Plant.
Previous projects Dave and the team have been involved in.
- Rio Tinto various projects in the Pilbara region of Western Australia ranging from 3.3kV to 33kV
- TATA Steel India — 132kV Quality Control Inspector – ABB
- BHPBIO various projects in the Pilbara region of Western Australia ranging from 3.3kV to 33kV
- Gorgon Project Barrow Island 132kV – Pfisterer
- Hobson Street Substation 132kV upgrade, Auckland, New Zealand – ABB